- Adults : 16.5ml (15mg) once a day after meal (NPRA recommendation).
- It can be consumed up to 2 tablespoons (30ml) per day to achieve health benefits, but it’s best to work up to this amount gradually. Two tablespoons provide about 18grams of medium-chain triglycerides, which is within the range of 15-30 grams that has been shown to increase metabolic rate. However, start slowly to avoid nausea and loose stools that may occur with initial intake. Take 1 teaspoon per day, gradually increasing to 2 tablespoons per day over 1 – 2 weeks.
- Liquid VCO can blend with other natural products like honey, lemon juice, etc., to serve as natural remedies. For more natural remedies with VCO, please read Covirco Organic VCO Usage.
- Liquid VCO can also be used externally for skincare, hair care and nail care.
- For Health: Please insist on “Traditional Medicine” or “Health Supplement” labelled on the box.
- For Culinary purposes (Cooking) : Product label does not state “Traditional Medicine”or “Health Supplement” although the description says “Virgin Coconut Oil” with printed nutritional information. This is basically an edible oil for culinary purposes.
- Organic VCO is a nutraceutical (food, or parts of a food that provide medical or health benefits including the prevention and treatment of disease).
- Only Organic VCO has the endospermic effects (means “Alive”).
- Organic VCO has the highest source of fatty acids such as Lauric, Caprylic, Capric and Myristic acids to protect us from diseases.
- The appearance of pure organic VCO is clear & transparent like water with natural freshness of coconut aroma and free of sediment.
There are no reviews yet.